Sample Type / Medical Specialty: Cardiovascular / Pulmonary
Sample Name: 2-D Echocardiogram - 4
Echocardiogram and Doppler
(Medical Transcription Sample Report)
1. Normal cardiac chambers size.
2. Normal left ventricular size.
3. Normal LV systolic function. Ejection fraction estimated around 60%.
4. Aortic valve seen with good motion.
5. Mitral valve seen with good motion.
6. Tricuspid valve seen with good motion.
7. No pericardial effusion or intracardiac masses.DOPPLER:
1. Trace mitral regurgitation.
2. Trace tricuspid regurgitation.IMPRESSION:
1. Normal LV systolic function.
2. Ejection fraction estimated around 60%.
cardiovascular / pulmonary, ejection fraction, lv systolic function, cardiac chambers, regurgitation, tricuspid, normal lv systolic function, normal lv systolic, ejection fraction estimated, normal lv, lv systolic, systolic function, function ejection, echocardiogram, doppler, lv, systolic, ejection, mitral, valve,
transcribed medical transcription sample reports and examples are provided by various users and
are for reference purpose only. MTHelpLine does not certify accuracy and quality of sample reports.
These transcribed medical transcription sample reports may include some uncommon or unusual formats;
this would be due to the preference of the dictating physician. All names and dates have been
changed (or removed) to keep confidentiality. Any resemblance of any type of name or date or
place or anything else to real world is purely incidental.