Sample Type / Medical Specialty: Radiology
Sample Name: Angiogram & StarClose Closure
Left heart cath, selective coronary angiogram, right common femoral angiogram, and StarClose closure of right common femoral artery.
(Medical Transcription Sample Report)
Left heart cath, selective coronary angiogram, right common femoral angiogram, and StarClose closure of right common femoral artery.REASON FOR EXAM:
Abnormal stress test and episode of shortness of breath.PROCEDURE:
Right common femoral artery, 6-French sheath, JL4, JR4, and pigtail catheters were used.FINDINGS:
1. Left main is a large-caliber vessel. It is angiographically free of disease,
2. LAD is a large-caliber vessel. It gives rise to two diagonals and septal perforator. It erupts around the apex. LAD shows an area of 60% to 70% stenosis probably in its mid portion. The lesion is a type A finishing before the takeoff of diagonal 1. The rest of the vessel is angiographically free of disease.
3. Diagonal 1 and diagonal 2 are angiographically free of disease.
4. Left circumflex is a small-to-moderate caliber vessel, gives rise to 1 OM. It is angiographically free of disease.
5. OM-1 is angiographically free of disease.
6. RCA is a large, dominant vessel, gives rise to conus, RV marginal, PDA and one PL. RCA has a tortuous course and it has a 30% to 40% stenosis in its proximal portion.
7. LVEDP is measured 40 mmHg.
8. No gradient between LV and aorta is noted.
Due to contrast concern due to renal function, no LV gram was performed.
Following this, right common femoral angiogram was performed followed by StarClose closure of the right common femoral artery.IMPRESSION:
1. 60% to 70% mid left anterior descending stenosis.
2. Mild 30% to 40% stenosis of the proximal right coronary artery.
3. Status post StarClose closure of the right common femoral artery.PLAN:
Plan will be to perform elective PCI of the mid LAD.
radiology, heart cath, selective coronary angiogram, common femoral angiogram, abnormal stress test, common femoral artery, starclose closure, femoral artery, angiogram, angiographically, artery, femoral,
transcribed medical transcription sample reports and examples are provided by various users and
are for reference purpose only. MTHelpLine does not certify accuracy and quality of sample reports.
These transcribed medical transcription sample reports may include some uncommon or unusual formats;
this would be due to the preference of the dictating physician. All names and dates have been
changed (or removed) to keep confidentiality. Any resemblance of any type of name or date or
place or anything else to real world is purely incidental.