Sample Type / Medical Specialty: Radiology
Sample Name: 2-D Echocardiogram - 1
2-D M-Mode. Doppler.
(Medical Transcription Sample Report)
1. Left atrial enlargement with left atrial diameter of 4.7 cm.
2. Normal size right and left ventricle.
3. Normal LV systolic function with left ventricular ejection fraction of 51%.
4. Normal LV diastolic function.
5. No pericardial effusion.
6. Normal morphology of aortic valve, mitral valve, tricuspid valve, and pulmonary valve.
7. PA systolic pressure is 36 mmHg.DOPPLER:
1. Mild mitral and tricuspid regurgitation.
2. Trace aortic and pulmonary regurgitation.
radiology, 2-d m-mode, doppler, aortic valve, atrial enlargement, diastolic function, ejection fraction, mitral, mitral valve, pericardial effusion, pulmonary valve, regurgitation, systolic function, tricuspid, tricuspid valve, normal lv,
transcribed medical transcription sample reports and examples are provided by various users and
are for reference purpose only. MTHelpLine does not certify accuracy and quality of sample reports.
These transcribed medical transcription sample reports may include some uncommon or unusual formats;
this would be due to the preference of the dictating physician. All names and dates have been
changed (or removed) to keep confidentiality. Any resemblance of any type of name or date or
place or anything else to real world is purely incidental.