Sample Type / Medical Specialty: Cardiovascular / Pulmonary
Sample Name: Stress Test Bruce Protocol
Stress test with Bruce protocol due to chest pain.
(Medical Transcription Sample Report)
None.REASON FOR TEST:
Chest pain.PROCEDURE AND INTERPRETATION:
1. Baseline heart rate: 67.
2. Baseline blood pressure: 150/86.
3. Total time: 6 minute 51 seconds.
4. METs: 10.1.
5. Peak heart rate: 140.
6. Percent of maximum-predicted heart rate: 90.
7. Peak blood pressure: 200/92.
8. Reason test terminated: Shortness of breath and fatigue.
9. Estimated aerobic capacity: Average.
10. Heart rate response: Normal.
11. Blood pressure response: Hypertensive.
12. ST segment response: Normal.
13. Chest pain: None.
14. Symptoms: None.
15. Arrhythmia: None.CONCLUSION:
1. Average aerobic capacity.
2. Normal heart rate and blood pressure response to exercise.
3. No symptomatic electrocardiographic evidence of ischemia.CONDITION:
Stable with normal vital signs.DISPOSITION:
The patient was discharged home and was asymptomatic.
cardiovascular / pulmonary, stress test, arrhythmia, baseline heart rate, bruce, chest pain, mets, protocol, peak heart rate, st segment response, aerobic capacity, blood pressure, exercise, heart rate, ischemia, stress, blood, pressure, response, heart,
transcribed medical transcription sample reports and examples are provided by various users and
are for reference purpose only. MTHelpLine does not certify accuracy and quality of sample reports.
These transcribed medical transcription sample reports may include some uncommon or unusual formats;
this would be due to the preference of the dictating physician. All names and dates have been
changed (or removed) to keep confidentiality. Any resemblance of any type of name or date or
place or anything else to real world is purely incidental.