Sample Type / Medical Specialty: Radiology
Sample Name: Cardiac Radionuclide Stress Test
Patient with chest pains, CAD, and cardiomyopathy.
(Medical Transcription Sample Report)
INDICATION FOR STUDY:
Chest pains, CAD, and cardiomyopathy.MEDICATIONS:
Humulin, lisinopril, furosemide, spironolactone, omeprazole, carvedilol, pravastatin, aspirin, hydrocodone, and diazepam.BASELINE EKG:
Sinus rhythm at 71 beats per minute, left anterior fascicular block, LVBB.PERSANTINE RESULTS:
Heart rate increased from 70 to 72. Blood pressure decreased from 160/84 to 130/78. The patient felt slightly dizziness, but there was no chest pain or EKG changes.NUCLEAR PROTOCOL:
Same day rest/stress protocol was utilized with 12 mCi for the rest dose and 33 mCi for the stress test. 53 mg of Persantine were used, reversed with 125 mg of aminophylline.NUCLEAR RESULTS:
1. Nuclear perfusion imaging, review of the raw projection data reveals adequate image acquisition. The resting images are normal. The post Persantine images show mildly decreased uptake in the septum. The sum score is 0.
2. The Gated SPECT shows enlarged heart with a preserved EF of 52%.IMPRESSION:
1. Mild septal ischemia. Likely due to the left bundle-branch block.
2. Mild cardiomyopathy, EF of 52%.
3. Mild hypertension at 160/84.
4. Left bundle-branch block.
radiology, cardiac radionuclide, spect, sinus rhythm, cardiac radionuclide stress test, bundle branch block, stress test, bundle branch, chest pains, stress, test, cardiomyopathy, nuclear,
transcribed medical transcription sample reports and examples are provided by various users and
are for reference purpose only. MTHelpLine does not certify accuracy and quality of sample reports.
These transcribed medical transcription sample reports may include some uncommon or unusual formats;
this would be due to the preference of the dictating physician. All names and dates have been
changed (or removed) to keep confidentiality. Any resemblance of any type of name or date or
place or anything else to real world is purely incidental.